Monday, March 22
6:30 p.m., Zoom
Celebrate the Persian New Year without leaving your kitchen! Explore Persian flavors and ingredients with Rumi’s Kitchen chefs Drew Metzger and Terry Dwyer in this virtual workshop taking inspiration from the High’s exhibition Bestowing Beauty: Masterpieces from Persian Lands.
This class is for cooks of all skill levels, from beginner to expert. Learn new flavors, try new wines, and leave your passport in the drawer.
Registration fees include the live virtual workshop, ingredients to make a meal for two people, and two bottles of wine to be paired with the food. All ingredients and wine must be picked up at one of the locations listed below on the assigned date.
How to Purchase: Limited tickets will be available for purchase at Rumispantry.com. You will be able to select your pickup location and pickup date. All orders must be placed by Thursday, March 18th, at 12 noon to allow time for the product to be ordered and received.
- Rumi’s Naan Bread
- Shirazi Salad—Diced tomato, cucumber, onion, parsley, lemon vinaigrette
- Mast Khiyar—Yogurt and cucumber dip
- Hummus with Lamb Merguez Sausage
- Ghalieh Mahi—Sautéed Wild Striped Bass in a rich herb broth
- Basmati Rice—Fragrant long-grain rice
- Wine 1: Champagne Delamotte Brut Le Mesnil NV, Champagne France
- Wine 2: Marcel Servin AOC Chablis 2018, Burgundy, France